CrystaLite uses the highest quality materials in the manufacturing process. The entire unit was designed around performance, ease of installation and being able to withstand the weathering effects of any environment. CrystaLite Tubular Skylights are backed with our
25 yr. Transferable Warranty.
- High-impact acrylic dome
- Seamless air-craft grade aluminum flashing
- Water tight with unique condensation release system
- Quick and easy installation for all roof types
- Alanod Miro Silver 98% reflective light pipe
- Aluminum trim ring and stress collar
- No structural changes or paintingrequired
- Standard kit equipped with 4 ft. of pipe
- Flat Roof
- Sloped Roof (not available for 21″ kit)
- Asphalt, Tile, Clay
- Wood Shakes
Documents & Resources
Hurricane Tested & Approved
The CrystaLite Tubular Skylights under went numerous tests by the Hurricane Test Laboratory, Inc. in Riviera Beach, Florida and successfully passed to achieve the rating of ‘hurricane approved.’
Light Output10″ Tubular Kit
- Illuminates up to 150 sq. ft.
- Equivalent of up to 300 watts
- Illuminates up to 300 sq. ft.
- Equivalent of up to 500 watts
- Illuminates up to 500 sq. ft.
- Equivalent of up to 1,000 watts
- Illuminates up to 700 sq. ft.
- Equivalent of up to 1,400 watts
Flashing & Diffuser Options
CrystaLite’s 10, 13, and 18 inch kits are provided standard with forward sloping flashing that is designed for 2/12 – 8/12 pitched roofs. Flat roof flashing is available as well and is standard for 21 inch kits. For the 13 and 21 inch kits, curb mounted flashing is available.
- Prismatic Diffuser (standard)
- Soft White Diffuser
For use with no ceiling or wire suspended installs. Prismatic or Soft White color.
For use with suspended ceilings. Prismatic or Soft White color.
The light fixture is installed directly into the lower portion of the light pipe and is wired to a wall switch. The light kit is available in 3 different models: single bulb, dual bulb and fluorescent.Exhaust Vent
The Exhaust Vent is capable of exhausting 125 cfm, enough to vent a bathroom and shower stall. The intake vent is integrated in a sleek trim ring that incorporates the skylight diffuser.Adjustable Elbow
The angle adapter is constructed out of the same highly reflective material as our light pipe. The elbows are fully adjustable from 0 – 45 degrees.Remote Controlled Dimmer
The remote controlled dimmer allows you to adjust the amount of daylight entering the room through your tubular skylight. The dimmer is available for the 10″, 13″ and 21″ models.